Gorilla Trekking Packing List – What to Carry When Going for Gorilla Trekking
Having paid for your gorilla permit, you now need to prepare for the real trip. Ensure you have packed the right gorilla trekking gear for your safari. The trekking clothes are the same for Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Mgahinga National Park in Uganda, Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda and the Virunga in Congo. Below is a list of some of the items you should have as you come for your gorilla tour. But you can always contact Speedway Safaris for details.
– Hiking Boots.
– Garden Gloves
– Insect Repellants
– Rain Jacket
– Long Sleeved Shirts/Blouse/
– Energy giving snacks – these may be offered at lodge
– Cameras and extra batteries
– Hat and Sun Glasses
– Pair of Binoculars
– Porters for your gorilla trekking item
- If you are special drugs for any health problem, don’t forget your medication