One day Tours in Uganda are commonly doable before or after visitors have accomplished longer wildlife safaris and tours. A visitor on a safari in Uganda may choose to tour any of the tourist attractions that are not far from Kampala, the Capital City of Uganda. These 1 Day Trips from Kampala are among the cheap tours in Uganda since they are short-lived. Activities in these short Uganda safaris include, White water Rafting on River Nile, Quad Biking in Jinja,Horse riding in Jinja or Kijabijo horse riding in Gayaza in Wakiso district, Ssezibwa Falls in Mukono as well Kayaking, Bungee Jumping and Jet boat cruise in Jinja.
Other short tours in Uganda for one day also entail, Mabamba shoebill tours, a Visit to Ngamba Island in Lake Victoria, Crocodile tour in Buwama off Kampala-Masaka road and Kampala city tour. Others are Rhino trekking at the Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary in Nakasongola district off Kampala-Gulu Highway as well Ziplinning adventure or Canopy Super Sky-way in the thick Mabira Forest among others.
- 1 Day Mabamba Swamp Shoebill Tour
- One Day Kagulu Hill Climbing in Kamuli District
- One Day Nature Tour to Ssezibwa Falls
- A Day Trip to Mabira Forest
- One Day Kampala Golf Tour
- One Day Crocodile Tour Uganda
- One Day Quad Biking Excursion in Jinja
- One Birding in Botanical Gardens in Entebbe
For any of the Safari tours above, contact Speedway Safaris for special arrangements.